Not much can be more frustrating than hitting a weight loss plateau. You've constantly been watching what you eat, maybe even started working out. So what gives? There are a few things that people often let go to the wayside that have a positive impact on your weight loss. Here are our top 5 tips to bust and avoid weight loss plateaus.
- Go back to journaling. Yes, we understand it can be a tedious task. But it's one of the best and oldest weight loss tools in the book! You'll be more aware of what you're eating (or what you're not), and you'll be able to make changes right away.
- Start measuring and weighing your foods. 3 oz. of protein isn't always easy to spot with your eyes. An inexpensive food scale is all you need to make sure you're meeting your daily protein needs. Measuring spoons and cups will work for most other food groups.
- Drink only water. Ditch fancy coffee, tea, diet sodas, juices (even homemade), and energy drinks.
- Supplement one meal per day with a Robard meal replacement. We provide affordable meal replacements to our patients, offering eveything from a protein shake to spaghetti and meatballs.
- Come in for a visit with our nutritionist! We're here to help and weight loss is our specialty. No shaming. Just support and personalized counseling to meet your individual needs.